2000th paging transmitter manufactured
STI Engineering has reached a milestone today, with paging transmitter number 2,000 being manufactured.
Since the release of the RFI-148 250 platform in 2014, the transmitter has become the default choice for large-scale critical messaging systems.
It has been used in a large number of simulcast networks around the world, including:
- Netherlands P2000 nationwide paging upgrade
- Belgium (ASTRID) nationwide paging upgrade
- NSW Fire & Rescue – regional paging network
- Victoria EAS – State-wide paging network for first responders
- South Australia - Government Radio Network (SAGRN)
- NSW/SA hospital simulcast network upgrades
- Several networks in the USA, Middle East and Australia
Request a Quote
Browse our paging transmitters