STI Engineering Company Profile
STI Engineering Pty Ltd is a communications and electronic engineering company. We specialise in the design, development and manufacture of electronic devices and communications technology for the industrial environment. The company was incorporated in 1994.
STI Engineering is the manufacturer of the RF Innovations range of licensed & license-free VHF and UHF data radios, paging transmitters and customised communications products.
We offer a wide range of services from research and consulting to proof-of-concept development, detailed design and full commercial development through to low volume manufacturing or production handover.
STI Engineering has experience in all areas of electronic and communications product and systems design, namely:
- PCB and component level electronic design
- Radio Frequency Design
- Communications Protocol and Transport Layer Specification & Design
- Embedded Software Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Windows Software Development
- RF Path and coverage analysis
- Project Management
- Electronics Manufacturing and Testing
- International Certifications
- Control and Communication Systems Design
We can offer “start to finish” system design, development and support of electronics based control and communications systems. We implement stringent design and manufacturing practices, and blend innovative designs with conservative engineering paradigms to achieve product performance in line with world’s best practice.
Through investment in research and development, staff and technology, STI Engineering’s mission is to:
- Design, develop and supply digital radio technology products and engineering services that are innovative, feature rich and cost effective
- Produce products and solutions that exceed national and international market demands, standards and regulations
- Exceed customers' expectation
- Provide a challenging and satisfying work environment and to foster and encourage employee career opportunities
All of STI Engineering’s products are designed, manufactured and tested in-house in order to give complete control over production cycles, quality assurance processes and long-term product support.
Our engineers and technicians have a combined work experience of more than 100 years in electronics and communications.