European Release of RFI-148 250W Paging Transmitter
STI Engineering has achieved a significant milestone by receiving the CE mark approval for for the RFI-148 250 – a 250W paging transmitter operating in the 138-174MHz VHF band.
The European release of the transmitter includes conformity with the following broad standards:
- European Union RoHS compliancy: European directive 2011/65/EU
- Directive 2006/95/EC in the harmonisation of the laws of Member States relating to electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Directive 2006/66/EC on batteries and accumulators and waste batteries and accumulators
- Directive 1999/5/EC R&TTE (Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment) and associated
- Safety requirements
- Electromagnetic requirements
- Spectrum usage requirement
Over the coming months, the company will pursue opportunities in the European market for the supply and installation of their paging transmitters.
Browse our Paging Transmitters